The following articles by Beit Hillel rabbanim and rabbaniyot are sure to both educate and inspire you in preparation for Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur.
Shana Tova and Gmar Chatima Tova!
- “Ten Commandments” For Making Synagogues A More Welcome Place For Secular Jews
- Achieving Personal and Public Change
- Love Stands a Chance
- Divine Kingship and Sanctity
- Rosh HaShanah: Profundity and the Challenge of the Deed
- The Deeper Meaning of the Curved Shofar
- Mending Our Hearts on Erev Yom Kippur
- Eating on the Day Before Yom Kippur
- Vidui For What We Did RIGHT This Year
- The High Holy Days: Belief in Man
- Itzumo Shel Yom: The Power of Yom Kippur
- To the Infinite and Beyond: Attaining Taharah
Did you enjoy these articles? Please click on the buttons below to share with your friends!